Junior Sales Engineer
For the expansion of the team, Diabatix is looking for a junior sales engineer (industrial engineer or mechanical engineer).
As a sales engineer, you are responsible for identifying key business development activities, developing the necessary requirements to win and keep new business contracts, and providing day-to-day account management support. Therefore, your major responsibilities are:
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Establish customer relations through presentations, meetings, trade shows, follow-up on marketing generated leads and other agreed upon methods
- Report and forecast sales objectives within our CRM environment
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing and sales management
- Degree in industrial or civil engineering
- Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and heat transfer
- Initial technical sales experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, motivated and eager to learn
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or German is a plus
- Willing to travel abroad
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing scale-up company. We offer you a challenging position in a high-tech environment where your work is certain to have great impact. We propose an attractive package with a competitive wage and various business benefits. In particular for this position, an intense 1-year technical sales training program (formal training sessions and personal coaching) is also included.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference ‘Vac 201702’.